All materials on this Internet site are copyright protected by the Virginia Literary Festival, including but not restricted to all style, HTML code, text, and images, unless otherwise expressly stated. All rights reserved.
No Known Copyright Restrictions
The Virginia Literary Festival is taking part within the Commons on Flickr to any the Library’s educational mission and increase public access to its assortment of photographs.
The Virginia Literary’s Festival pictures that are part of The Commons are marked “no known copyright restrictions,” indicating that the Literary is unaware of any current copyright restrictions on the works thus designated, either as a result of the term of copyright could have expired while not being renewed or as a result of no evidence has been found that copyright restrictions apply. The user of the images must perceive that the Library of Virginia cannot guarantee that personal or commercial use of the images shared on The Commons will not violate the rights of unidentified copyright holders, and therefore the Library cannot be responsible for any liability resulting from the employment of these images.
Although those who maintain the Virginia Literary Festival Web site at virginialiteraryfestival.org attempt to provide information that’s complete, timely, accurate, and relevant to the Library’s mission, they cannot provide guarantees. If you see one thing in an exceedingly Virginia Literary Festival Web website document that ought to be corrected or updated, please e-mail to the address on the document (or to firstname.lastname@example.org if the document is unsigned).
Hypertext links to other Internet sites are for the convenience of users of the Virginia Literary Festival Internet web site and do not represent any endorsement by the Library of Virginia. These sites were initially visited before linking with them and are periodically checked. The Virginia Literary Festival does not management their content, which content could frequently amendment. If you find a link that is inactive or you have got any questions or concerns about a link, please contact the address on the page with the link or email@example.com. Please be certain to spot the inactive link and the page on that it seems.
The Virginia Literary Festival actively encourages other sites to link to its pages, on condition that any such link will not connote an endorsement by or affiliation with the Virginia Literary Festival. Links should be text-only and accurately labeled. The link label (caption) and its context should accurately represent the content and supply (the Virginia Literary Festival) of the linked page(s).
In view of the dynamic nature of the Virginia Literary’s Festival Web site and the chance of updates and changes to the Virginia Literary;s Festival pages, we have a tendency to prefer that links enter the Virginia Literary Festival website at the home page (http://virginialiteraryfestival.org).
1. Don’t gift Virginia Literary Festival pages or content as your own. Don’t incorporate any content from this website into your website (e.g., by in-lining or framing or in any other manner) or alter the looks of the Virginia Literary Festival pages.
2. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us that you are linking to these pages. Conjointly include the URL of your page that contains the link. The Virginia Literary Festival reserves the correct to revoke its consent to the link(s) at any time at its sole discretion.
3. If you would like to republish in electronic or different type the main part of any textual content on Virginia Literary Festival pages, please contact email@example.com to request a written unleash 1st; a republication fee may be charged. We need that a link to the Virginia Literary Festival Internet website be placed with any hypertext republication of major textual content from the Virginia Literary Festival page(s).
4. In accord with existing copyright laws, excerpts from any textual content on Library of Virginia pages might be quoted freely, providing that full and proper attribution is given, including the Library of Virginia URL, that is http://virginialiteraryfestival.org.
5. A link might be created to the URL for a picture on the Virginia Literary Festival Web web site but the image itself might not be downloaded into another hypertext document while not written permission from the Virginia Literary Festival. This restriction preserves the integrity of the image by making certain that image files are served directly from the Virginia Literary’s Festival servers. For more data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. If you wish to breed or use a picture from the Virginia Literary’s Festival Internet site for publication in electronic or any other form, you want to acquire written permission from the Virginia Literary Festival prior to; a reproduction fee will usually be charged. For more info, please contact email@example.com.